Inspired by the angular forms and intersecting planes of Daniel Libeskind architecture, the Hexagon by BRNT Designs re-imagines what a water pipe is to create a product that is unlike any other in its field. Stylistically, the Hexagon is designed to be flaunted—promising the ultimate in contemporary aesthetics. Functionally, the Hexagon provides the smoothest hit you will come across.
How it Works.
The Hexagon is surprisingly simple.
- Insert the downstem and glass bowl.
- Pour cold water in the hexagon.
- Fill the bowl with as much flower as you’d like.
- As you light the flower, breathe in.
- Burn as much flower as desired and remove the glass bowl by pulling up on the tab.
- Breathe in the smoke.
- Freezer safe—Place the ceramic body without glass or water in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to experience cooler smoke during use.
- Drain water and remove the downstem before placing the ceramic body in the lower rack of the dishwasher.
- You can also clean the Hexagon with isopropyl alcohol and/or hot water and soap.
- The glass can also be cleaned with iso and soap.
What’s in the Box.
- 1x – BRNT Ceramic Hexagon Water Pipe
- 1x – 8/14mm Glass Downstem with Silicone Seal
- 1x – 14mm Glass Bowl